RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a brand new jacket I purchased over the summer, I never have worn it and it is sitting in my closet. I have another baby on the way and need the money. I have not sold anything on here but have over 500+ feedback on ebay under L2LDC. I thought I would try to sell it on here, if not it will go to ebay. Asking $135 paypalled and shipped. Please email me at [email protected] with any questions.

Hein Gericke's Maxwell Sheltex® motorcycle jacket gives waterproof breathable and windproof touring performance. Highly abrasion-resistant leather and nylon shell with SAFE® safety stitch seams.
[*]Back padding and high-density padding in all crash zones
[*]Sleeve adjustment for a custom, snug fit
[*]Removable thermal lining
[*]Four front pockets
[*]Two inner pockets
[*]Length: 31"
[*]Weight: 6 lb.
[*]55% leather, 45% nylon with nylon liner and lining
[*]Polyester insulation
[*]Machine wash, hang dry

·
Registered
2,726 Posts
PREACHER said:
Going to be a tough sale with 2 posts. Good luck

I don't blame him for trying, but yes...there seems to be a rash of ebay sellers creating acounts for the sole purpose of trying to sell something.

I'm not saying this is the case here.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
WOW, thanks for contributing so much to this post.

I didn't just join tosell the jacket, I have been on year for a few months now and am trying to gain some knowledge on my bike. I thought someone may want this jacket that is all.

·
Registered
646 Posts
No need to get chippy 2 post. You have 173 looks at the ad with no comment. Someone cared enough toshare with you a possible reason for the silence. Don't beat up the messenger.

·
Registered
2,726 Posts
Sin_City_Warrior said:
I'm not saying this is the case here.

I did put this down as a disclaimer. I have never attacked anyone on this site, and don't plan too. I was stating an observation I have made. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts