RS Warrior Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys just picked up my 06 Warrior 1700 and found this forum. Excited to be a part of the community. Would someone please suggest a license plate mount? Im trying to eliminate rear blinkers. Also are there any alternatives to the front blinkers if I want to eliminate them? Thanks in advance.
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Vehicle

Fuel tank Wheel Tire Automotive fuel system Automotive lighting

·
Premium Member
'05 Midnight
2,962 Posts
Welcome from SoCal!

Number one read for you regarding your lighting plans, look up Click of Death. Read lots on it. Then work on changing your lights. Super important to be aware.

·
Registered
12 Posts
A lot of bikes on here have this installed for the rear

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Welcome!
I've never seen that color combo. Has the bike been down? That tank color didn't come with those fender colors. Also is there repair on the right side of current tank?

Take tank off and let's see some pics!

·
Registered
2004 Yamaha Roadstar Warrior
568 Posts
Hey guys just picked up my 06 Warrior 1700 and found this forum. Excited to be a part of the community. Would someone please suggest a license plate mount? Im trying to eliminate rear blinkers. Also are there any alternatives to the front blinkers if I want to eliminate them? Thanks in advance. View attachment 256354
View attachment 256353
Bar end lights, Led wrap around fork lights, etc. Lots of options.
Regarding the Click of Death....I don't shut my bike off with the kill switch at all. Far as my understanding from here, you will not experience this click unless you use that Kill switch.

But Leds like relays to help adjust blinker speed and apparently relays solve the issue.
I have an integrated rear brake light and I just removed my front blinkers a few weeks ago. Trying to decide what to add myself. I want something creative. Still pondering now.

Welcome to the forum.

·
Premium Member
5,906 Posts
welcome ... pull up a chair ... have a go in search for front indicator options ... and led's all round causing click of death and how easy it is to fix with different options

when you get lost ... ask questions

guys are happy to help when they realise youvecran out of options ... so much to learn about the warrior

we dont know what you dont know

i've always said over the years ... feel free to ask ... someone usually answers real fast ... but it may take one one of the gurus in a particular field longer to reply ... but they will ... if not no biggy just ask again

1 - 11 of 11 Posts