RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A local shop in my area is willing to discount this kewl New Helmet to RSWarrior forum members. The MSRP is $249.00. He is will to do $225.00 with free shipping in USA. If you are interested PM me and I'll give you his website and RSWarrior discount code. Right now he has Gloss Black and Matte Black in most sizes. Hope this helps you guys.

·
Registered
482 Posts
That's nice but I don't think it's much of a deal:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/HJC-FS-10-MOTORCYCLE-HELMET-BLACK-M-MEDIUM_W0QQitemZ220164554610QQihZ012QQcategoryZ6749QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItem

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey, I try. I just hope this guy on ebay has the Items "IN STOCK" as the ability to get these helmets has been very spotty. If he does have them, then thats a great deal. I think they wholesale for about 150 or so. That said, I guess this guy makes about 10 to 15 bucks per helmet. wow I'll sell hot dog first. When I tell my local guy I'm sure he will just say "the **** with it" LOL

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
When I looked into it, I priced it out at $169 + shipping and that was a motorcycle shop w/ inventory...
check out webbikeworld.com, I think they have a review of the helmet. If I remember correctly, it did not have stellar reviews...

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
I love the idea of the flipdown shield but prefer the Scorpion 1000 (yup, it's almost double$$) lever at the side instead of the big lever on top. I tried one on two days ago and liked it. It's 'only' DOT which is a good thing......
Thanks for posting this.......

1 - 5 of 5 Posts