RS Warrior Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So are their any Warrior clubs in or around central Indiana and were is the meeting place for these clubs if their is any

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
dont know about any clubs but look in the midwest section for group rides in your area or set up your own group ride

·
Premium Member
2,916 Posts
I'm located just south of Indy and know of no clubs. In the past I'veriden with my church group, or by myself. Where are you located?

·
Registered
653 Posts
Check around for a Star (Yamaha) RidersGroup. I know the one here in Iowa has a lot of good people in it. Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Arizona Warrior said:
Welcome aboard! We unfortunately don't have a 'member map' feature so its become harder to get a club going. There's a regional forum where you'll find other members in your general area.
What he said.

Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well thank you all and i Live in shelbyville so if any of you are looking for a fast fun ride let me know cause their is only one way to ride your bike and its ride it like you stole it

·
Registered
135 Posts
I'm from Oaktown which is about 15 miles north of Vincennes. I'd be interested in meeting up and riding with some other Warriors considering I've never seen another out on the road. Let me know if anyone wants to ride.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts