RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
maybe there should be a few new levels after warrior. why should the fun stop there? ya know, like 3,000 posts and you get a 122ci warrior , or a blown 122ci at 4000..... maybe NOS, and finally at 5000 you reach AMA Prostar Drag Racing Hot Rod Cruiser Class CHAMPION!

whatcha think?!

·
Super Moderator
8,496 Posts
quote:Originally posted by audio77

maybe there should be a few new levels after warrior. why should the fun stop there? ya know, like 3,000 posts and you get a 122ci warrior , or a blown 122ci at 4000..... maybe NOS, and finally at 5000 you reach AMA Prostar Drag Racing Hot Rod Cruiser Class CHAMPION!

whatcha think?!

I guess after 4000 posts you're BLOWIN' something. LOL[/emoticons/emotion-4.gif]

·
Registered
3,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hmmmm... how about forgetting the whole thing and just making me "AMA Prostar Drag Racing Hot Rod Cruiser Class CHAMPION!" [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Super Moderator
8,496 Posts
quote:Originally posted by CarKnee

the forums dont support more than the # of titles. I can increase post count to reach that level.

I wanna be grandfathered in! LOL[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
3,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
how about "the recall is being finished and i can finally get my A$$ back on the ROAD!" what else am i supposed to to when i've got nothing to do at the office?! [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Dammit man, you've set me off thinking about it again ... if those parts don't arrive next week I'm going to need some serious councelling /emoticons/emotion-1.gif

·
Registered
889 Posts
Kinda an inside Joke-- I chat with aud all day and its mostly homo-this and homo that (in case anyone took as a serious insult)

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
quote:Originally posted by Arthur

I know the new level should be called Post *****. lol

ha!

Thread killed. Sorry all you PW's

1 - 20 of 20 Posts