RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I was tinkering in the garage this weekend and decided to redo my brake/ tail lights as well as my front turn signals. What do yall think. If anyone is interested I can list a how to write up as well as a parts list.

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
Setup looks okay, but you need to do something about all the mounting hardware showing under your fender. Looks like a WIP with thehardware showing (matt black paint maybe?). It might also help to show a side view. Are you having any issues with blinker speed rate using all those led's?

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
hmmm, you're sure that the setup is bright enough? having the turnsignals so close to your headlight makes them invisible from the distance because the lights appear as one and the headlight "overshines" the turnsignals.

the bent taillight only looks great if the tire is directly below and there is no gap

·
Registered
129 Posts
I have to agree that I would be concerned about the visibility of the front blinkers due to the brightness of the headlight.

Seems like it would be a real saftey issue and may not pass inspection at least in NC.

The rear needs to be lowered or at least covered up.

But I kinda like the overall idea but maybe needs alittle more thought.

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I am not completely done. I know there is some clean up to do. The rear turn signals are off ebay. I do not remember the company off the top of my head. I use them as my brake lights. The turn signals are very bright and easily visible from a few blocks. I was initially worried about the headlight drowning out the signals as well. Thanks for the input though.

Aaron

1 - 7 of 7 Posts