RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after a looooong winter and the whole Doug Keim paint fiasco, I finally have the girl ready to go. Leaving for the Dragon tommorrow morning @ 6 am. Just thought I'd post a couple pics of the new, albiet temporary look. I want to give a HUGE thank you to Warstar for the tins. Not only did he loan me a set while mine are tied up with Doug Keim[V], he painted them too. Thank you my brotha! For those of you going to the Gap, I will see you there, to all the rest--ride safely.

Insert Image:

72.5KB

Insert Image:

72.37KB

Insert Image:

71.28KB

·
Registered
10,143 Posts
****, that is looking SHARP. Wow, even has a windshield! I don't want one myself, but yours is so unobtrusive that I could almost live with it. Very nice looking bike, dude. See you at The Dragon in a couple of days. Ride safe.

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys!

quote:Originally posted by Brit_Warrior

That looks great shizznizzle, I love the black, really makes the bike look mean. Are you going to buy these tins from Warstar?

I'm gonna have to work on him about that[/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]. After seeing them on the bike, I really do like them. Maybe, If I can get enough beer in him at the Dragon this week, he'll agree...[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
6,800 Posts
quote:Originally posted by Shag
Wow, even has a wind shield!

Wow is right, I didn't even notice till I read your post, weird.

Looks great. Any thoughts to blacking out the rest of the covers?

·
Registered
477 Posts
Looks realy nice,keep it.[/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]If I was you I'll invest on a botle of Crown besides the beer,you'll have a better chance.[/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]
Have a safe trip and a lot of fun.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Lookin' good Shizz - glad to see you back on the road. Me, well, it'll be while even though I have my "temp tins."

·
Registered
2,501 Posts
Nice, but ya gotta black out more!! How about all of the hex head bolts and the covers like xen said. That would be sweet (IMO). Have a blast at The Dragon and I'm pissed I can't be there!!! Ride on!! And....be safe!

·
Super Moderator
13,703 Posts
You should see it in person. It's not just black, but there's some silver metal flake in there that really shines in the sun. Looking good, Shizz and another great paint job and bailout from a top notch Warrior brother, Warstar. You've got good Karma built up by the truckloads.

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
quote:Originally posted by sangathor

..... and another great paint job and bailout from a top notch Warrior brother, Warstar. You've got good Karma built up by the truckloads.

Amen brother! Warstar is indeed a topnotch guy. It never ceases to amaze me the amount of great people on this site. I owe him big time for this one.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts