RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
<<UPDATE>>
Pricing structure will be as follows:

$150 + $18 shipping for each fender or chin scoop ($6 additional shipping for each additional item) That is a savings of $69 off the listed price on their website!

The L&M t-shirt is offered for $8.95

Warrior Force air intake is also being offered for $300.

I am proposing to keep the group buy open until 10/31 to allow anyone who gets paid at the end of month to be able to participate.

Payments will be made to myself through paypal (address will be sent to each person participating) and the money will be forwarded to L&M.

Members who are in so far:
Crescent1101 - Reaper cut fender & shirt
warriorunltd - Reaper cut fender
mattbowdeen - Full wrap standard fender
ChopTop - Reaper cut fender
jdspay1 - Reaper cut fender
kayak101 - Reaper cut fender

Below is a photo of their reaper fender on my bike for your viewing pleasure :D

Jon

·
Registered
40 Posts
i've been looking at the reaper fenders and wouldn't mind seeing what they would offer. If the price is right maybe the chin spoiler too.

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Lets spread the word and take a tally on Wednesday 10/5 to see how many are interested. At that point I will take it to L&M to see what kind of deals we can get based on the level of interest. If you want in on this, spread the word, the more we get the better the deal!

·
Registered
348 Posts
Front fender if price is right don't hold me to it cause I have to pitch it to the boss after details get in

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I will get some pricing info later this week from L&M. Madtom I will pass on your post so we are sure to get the best pricing structure.

Anyone else interested? The more people the better deal we can get.

·
Premium Member
3,389 Posts
In the past if I remember correctly they did $125 for the group buy. I would def be interested if they did that or I will wait on Cristoks front fender!

·
Registered
433 Posts
I'd be interested in the Reaper front fender, as long as it is priced right. I've been waiting to see what Christo cimes up with too. His will be made so that the owner can trim it to preference, which would be a cool feature. I am quite interested to see what L&M comes up with for a price, because I know Christo will price his very competitively.

·
Vendor
4,401 Posts
When they originally came out with this fender, they offered a "special deal" for rswarrior members and then when it was ready they offered the "special deal" to anyone, so I was a little put off and decided then that it was a crappy thing..sorry to be that guy, but do what you say you're gonna do...

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sorry guys I was traveling over the weekend and didn't check in until today. I will get the tally over to L&M and let you know about pricing.

·
Premium Member
3,389 Posts
I'm interested still in the fender. I can't see the pictures but I might also buy a shirt.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts