RS Warrior Forum banner

61 - 67 of 67 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,389 Posts
I just fired my painter so I don't know when I will have the front fender done. Christok's fender is done though :). Is anybody else shirt kinda small. I normally wear a Med but this is almost a small.

·
Premium Member
3,389 Posts
He was cheap but his work was sub par. He is lazy doesn't get things done when he says he will. I have had to get a couple things repainted by him. When he painted my gas tank he painted over the rock chips instead of smoothing them out. I left something there for two weeks which shouldn't be a problem since he didn't get the other stuff and he made me pay storage. I am just done with his ****. I will pay the extra money to get things done right. I am thinking of changing the color of my bike but it won't be him. When he repainted a friends car he got paint on some of the trim. He missed a spot and did a horrible job on the touch up.

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
Glad to see everyone got their parts. I checked with Chris and he said they had a problem with production of the last fender and had to re-do it so it looks like Choptop's was the one getting re-done. He said it should be shipped shortly and he was sorry for the delay, but he didn't want to send a sub-par product out the door.

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Glad to see everyone got their parts. I checked with Chris and he said they had a problem with production of the last fender and had to re-do it so it looks like Choptop's was the one getting re-done. He said it should be shipped shortly and he was sorry for the delay, but he didn't want to send a sub-par product out the door.
Great, I will be watching for it, thanks again for getting this going.

61 - 67 of 67 Posts