RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Dutch, I have a worked up 05 Warrior, I live in NJ.

My question is, does anyone know where I can find a removable back rest ? I have a Corbin Gun Fighter seat, and it's hard to carry passengers because they keep sliding off the back. My buddy has a Duce with a back rest that clips on and off, any for the Warrior ?

Thanks,
Dutch
HGF/FHG

·
Registered
117 Posts
corbin rumble seat. it doesn't come off but it flipps down and looks like a rear cowl

Insert Image:

51.67 KB

and welcome to the 4m

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Welcome mate! Genrally they attach via four bolts on the rear fender - that's about as good as it gets. Takes 5 mins to take on and off. Failing that it's the Rumble but some (including me) don't like the look.

·
Registered
5,491 Posts
Welcome..

In addition to the above backrests.. you can mod a HD Deuce backrest to fit as well... I did this on my '02... /emoticons/emotion-1.gif

Total cost $100 or less and on and off in minutes...

·
Registered
240 Posts
Welcome to the forum. If you got someone to ride with you, are lucky so treat them right. I only have solo seats, so no help there.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Dutch,
I've got a Corbin seat w/removable back rest that can be positioned either behind the driver or passenger. Have to take the seat off to insert/remove it for driver, but for the passenger just slip it in and fasten with a hex nut and you're good to go. Both positions where the backrest can go in are covered w/a velcro flap with the Yamaha logo on it. I just got my Warrior in May and this seat was on it...I took it off to see the model # but couldn't find one. I'll dig a bit more and repost if I find something helpful. It's a great seat for both me and my wife.
---------
check this out..http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/YAMAHA-ROAD-STAR-WARRIOR-CORBIN-SEAT_W0QQitemZ220140386638QQihZ012QQcategoryZ34284QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting

1 - 19 of 19 Posts