RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just joined the site, and have a question. How does one add what he rides so that it appears under your log-in name? I'm go-ped??... would much rather have RSM Warrior...

·
Registered
3,050 Posts
First of welcome to the wonderful would of the Warrior. Great to have you with us. sorry but you`ll be a Go-Peg for a little while. As you post you`ll get some stars and the name will change.kind of like going through puberty

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
Welcome aboard and congrats! We all started as Go-Ped or worse! You'll get there.

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
In the menu that appears near the top of the web page mouse over "My Warrior", on the menu that drops down select "My Images". This will allow you to upload pictures of your Warrior. Make sure the pictures are not larger than the limit allowed. If so you will get an error message. If you need to resize them you can get a free image resizer at "Downlod.com" called "JPG 4 Email". I'm using image sizes of 640 x 480 which works well.
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
Welcome! One more Warrior from Texas! Let's see some pics of your ride. If you need anything that has to do with a Warrior, this is the place!!

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
Welcome, enjoy and ride safe. Tons of info regarding mods and what is available to make it your own! The more you post the more stars you get and your name changes.

·
Registered
6,075 Posts
Welcome mladen. That "go-ped" you are talking about doesn't refer to what bike you ride. That actually refers to your manliness as it relates to the Warrior scale. Unfortunately for you, it looks like you rank as a 13 year old boy... hence the "go-ped status". [/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

·
Registered
533 Posts
Don't worry about what shows up under your nickname. I started out as a rollerblade[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif] Welcome to the 4m and enjoy. If you haven't heard it yet, Try to use the search function first. Just about anything you can think of has been talked about and you can find the answers to most of your questions. If you can't find it after a search..ask away.

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
Where is "Humble" TX?

I bet if you send Carknee $100 - he'll put anything you want under your name [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]- just a guess!

Oh - welcome to the forum!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts