RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]
I should have NEVER sat on the Warrior. Been saving money for a decent down payment on a new HD, walked into the Yamaha shop with a friend who was picking up some stuff for his ATV and saw this Blue Flamed '07 Warrior sitting all alone. Walked around it a few times and then just had to sit on the darn thing. What the [:0]?? This thing fits me like a glove the exhaust looks like something off a Hot Wheels but I think I could live with that for a while.

Then I started thinking probably arn't many aftermarket parts for a Metric Cruiser. Well.....I get home and found this site and never would have believed there were so many aftermarket parts for a Metric Cruiser.

The Warrior I could ride the way it is, get a windshield and a back rest so I don't dump the daughter off, and good to go, and not going to go broke.

I'M SOLD! Bye HD. Hello Warrior. There's going to be a Midnight Warrior in my garage before the end of summer.

By the way this site rocks.

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
Welcome to the site, and welcome to the addiction!!
Mine use to look like this...

What it looks like now!! Mods can become very additing!

·
Registered
3,050 Posts
ohhhhhhhh man does that sound like what happened to me. I was riding a 1999 1200 Sportster, my brother owned. and was going to buy it from him for my first HD and ride it for a year or 2,then buy one I really wanted. Then my old boss (God rest his soul) said for me to ride his 2002 Warrior well it's mine now[/emoticons/emotion-4.gif].I bought it and made him jealous as ****[B)] This site will get you all the info you will need to make the Warrior you want. Good to have you with us. post some pics. soon[/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

·
Registered
310 Posts
go for it! you'll never be the same. you will be wondering how the **** you lived life without it. And all the money you saved by not gettin' the HD will go to mods.

·
Registered
11,588 Posts
You have No idea what you got your self into... Welcome to the show.

Insert Image:

18.2KB

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks everyone.

I stopped on the way home today I guess if I want a Midnight I'm going to have to find a different dealer.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Welcome Kurt. Really the only thing you will regret is that the Wisconsin winters are so long. Get that thing quick!

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Don't worry about getting a midnight, just get the blue or red one they have in stock because you can always pait it black but you might come to your senses after having a colored bike and like it with color[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

quote:Originally posted by BadMoose

Thanks everyone.

I stopped on the way home today I guess if I want a Midnight I'm going to have to find a different dealer.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts