RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey all....Just managed to find the drivetrain for the chopper that I want to build. You guessed it, a warrior, complete with all electronics and fuel injection. Going to be putting it in my current frame as I really don't have the time to build my own again. Upgrading from a classic CB750 SOHC to the Warrior. Not looking forward to the complete rewire and trying to figure out what I don't need on that harness to make it run. I'll be looking for advice and tech tips. I know that it will have a 240 on it as I really don't have that much to do to the frame to make it fit. Going to have to spend a lot of time in the frame jig though....this is what the bike looks like now...wait for updates soon....

http://mapleleafcustoms.com/

·
Administrator
28,388 Posts
What's your name Bro? Welcome aboard.
Post up more pics of that old CB750 okay?

quote:Originally posted by ubique2

hey all....Just managed to find the drivetrain for the chopper that I want to build. You guessed it, a warrior, complete with all electronics and fuel injection. Going to be putting it in my current frame as I really don't have the time to build my own again. Upgrading from a classic CB750 SOHC to the Warrior. Not looking forward to the complete rewire and trying to figure out what I don't need on that harness to make it run. I'll be looking for advice and tech tips. I know that it will have a 240 on it as I really don't have that much to do to the frame to make it fit. Going to have to spend a lot of time in the frame jig though....this is what the bike looks like now...wait for updates soon....

http://mapleleafcustoms.com/

·
Registered
216 Posts
Sweet dude! I can't wait to see how this turn's out. Welcome to the forum, keep us updated.
Look's like you got madd skillz!!

·
Registered
2,899 Posts
Nice lil project that will be. I'll be selling a Warrior engine in the next few months.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts