RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,837 Posts
I used years ago at Phat the "rswarrior.com" coupon. It worked only on orders over 150$. Best is you call them, they will tell you if the coupon still works.

·
Administrator
28,201 Posts
Heff, send me a PM with what you want to buy from them (including part number) and I will call them this afternoon to ask for you. No need for an inter-continental telephone call. Besides, from down-south by the time the call gets here it'll all be backwards . . . right? You know, from the southern hemisphere being upside -down and all? hehe.

Hey Mike is there a Phats performance discount code. I need to order something and thought there was something posted a while ago. Can't seem to find it.
Heff

·
Registered
13,084 Posts
I'm new on the 4m and I was wondering if we got a discount on the custom led Integrated taillight
You might also look into Custom Dynamics integrated lights. There are a bunch of us who run that one and love it. I'm not saying one is better than the other, just one might be cheaper than the other ;)

·
Premium Member
3,725 Posts
No need for an inter-continental telephone call. Besides, from down-south by the time the call gets here it'll all be backwards . . . right? You know, from the southern hemisphere being upside -down and all? hehe.

Yeah Heff - you might end up with an integrated headlight! :D

·
Premium Member
3,381 Posts
Heff, send me a PM with what you want to buy from them (including part number) and I will call them this afternoon to ask for you. No need for an inter-continental telephone call. Besides, from down-south by the time the call gets here it'll all be backwards . . . right? You know, from the southern hemisphere being upside -down and all? hehe.
Cheers Mike I might take you up on that offer as they only do international sales by way of wire transfer. Haven't heard of that for years. Get with the century Phats.
Heff

1 - 9 of 9 Posts