RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
been reading this forum for a while now just joined in sept and bought the bike in june. have ridden it once due to a current stay in iraq. cant wait to go back home to put some serious miles on the warrior. reading this forum has been a daily ritual to hamper the jitters of not being able to ride the beast. thanks for all the great knowledge. cant wait to be able to contribute with my own warrior stories.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thank you and merry christmas to all as well. ill try to gets some pics on my gallery when i figure it out. youll have to tell me if i got a good deal. 02 10,000 miles some mods as you can see for $8500 from a buddies dad. all the recalls done as well as a free engine rebuild at the time of the tranny recall.

·
Registered
4,938 Posts
Nice you have you as part of the gang Matt. Welcome, keep you head down and get home soon brother!!! God bless you and keep you over there. Merry Christmas.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Matt, it's always good to welcome new members to the forum, but it's an honor to welcome those serving our country. My respect and admiration. Hurry back, your ride awaits. Be safe. God bless and Merry Christmas.

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
Have a safe and merry Christmas. Thank you for your service.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts