RS Warrior Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
howdy, names turd and I’m new owner of an 08 Midnight. I’ve wanted one these since they came out. I kinda forgot about them until a recent marketplace search showed one 10 minutes from me. Got it for a great deal and now I’m new owner. It’s by far my favorite bike I’ve owned to date. Much power, such handling lol. I hope to learn a lot about this beast from all you helpful Warrior Wizards.

Knees in the breeze brothers and sister!
Turd

·
Premium Member
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! I’m not very savvy when it comes to forum stuff. I did post a pic somewhere of her recently I think lol. I’ll definitely post more when I’m done. Just doing some new bars,risers and cables and getting my pacific coast star ceramic coated.

·
Premium Member
120 Posts
Welcome aboard!

Reactions: Turd_fergusson

·
Premium Member
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Here she is and what i know about her

some sort of BAK
Power commander
Pacificcoast star pipe
Custom rear fender
Sweptback drag bars
She has 30k
I believe I’m the 3rd owner and unfortunately not a lot history on her. Got a great deal so I had since I’ve loved these bikes for long. I’ll use this a before and after picture.

·
Registered
2002 Warrior
100 Posts
Looks like she’s ready to rail with that fender set up. Looking good and very sport bike-ish. Any idea if the suspension was raised a bit from stock? How do you like that Pacific Coast star pipe? I was just reading that two in to one exhausts give you more torque down low. Curious if she feels quick off the line. Two thumbs up on the ceramic coating call 👍🏼👍🏼

·
Premium Member
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Heck yeah she handles great. I’m not sure. I gotta measure the links. I’m gonna put a 190 on it soon. The pipe sounds like a mini tractor trailer. Bike has hilarious torque. Reminds me of a buell I had. Amazing handling and glorious V Twin grunt.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts