RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. I've been a lurker on this forum for a little over a year now. I've read and learned a lot so far. Thank you. I plan on actively participating and contributing to the RSW Movement.

I purchased my 02' Titanium RSW in August '05 with 4k miles. Bike already had VH Propipe, PCIII, AIS b/o, and Baron's rear lowering.
Before that I owned an '02 Honda Shadow ACE. A co-worker tossed me the keys to his (at the time) Warrior and said "take it for a spin... I'm selling it." So I did. I friggin loved it!! Two weeks later I sold the ACE and puchased the Warrior. After about a year, I have no regrets.

I found out that the bike never had the tranny recall performed. Lucky me. You can imagine the big smile on my face. So I purchased the HC pistons, RS 5th, and a V-Bak. Man... I'm still smiling. I wasn't too big on the look of the propipe so I sold it and went with HK Kickers (cheap on eBay).

In January '06, I laid the bike down (rt, side) at low speed to avoid collision with a car who didn't see me in traffic. Damage wasn't too bad. And I was lucky to be only bruised, no scratches or broken bones. Bike was fixed and I was happy again.

So the bike's current state is as follows:
- 12k miles
- V-Bak
- AIS B/O
- PCIII (w/perfect install... thanks!)
- Samsons Rip Saws
- HC 10.25:1 Pistons
- Baron Rear Lowering Kit
- Roadstar 5th gear
- Clear Alternatives Integrated turn/brake taillight
- Modified rear turn lights mounted in front
- Clear Alternatives (Clear) Turn Sig lenses
- Kuryakyn ISO Grips
- Kuryakyn Mirrors - Ellipse
- Stock airbox-to-Glovebox Conversion

I'll try to take some updated pics soon and post.

I look forward to participating in this forum. Peace!

Regards,
Abe - 9in2win

·
Registered
356 Posts
Lurking for a year? Talk about looking before your leap. [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif] Glad to have you officially on the 4m. Too bad about the bike, but glad your alright.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Guys- Thanks for the warm welcome! Updated pics are in my gallery. Check 'em out and let me kow what you think. Also, don't worry about hurting my feelings. ALL feedback (good or bad) welcomed and appreciated. Thanks!

Here's a preview:

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
I would say welcome to the forum and you will be driven mad to do MOD's...[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]
But i see your allready MODMAD so i just say welcome to the riding part off the forum instead off the lurking part

1 - 17 of 17 Posts