RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up guys, I'm new to this site. I don't ride a Warrior but I'm interested in getting one. Hopefully sometime in the near future. Some of the pics I've seen hear you guys have some awesome looking bikes. Especially the "FAT REAR". [8D]

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
victors05yzfr1,

I like "FAT REARS"!

[/img]

And "FAT TIRES"!

Anyway...Welcome to the forums! And it doesn't matter if you own a Warrior yet. We welcome ALL that ride!!!

Mark aka Mad Man

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If anyone is thinking of riding today don't try it too **** cold. So I got my bike back from the dealer yesterday. I had to take the LIRR to Mineola. I froze just waiting for a cab at the train station. I was having second thoughts of riding it back. At this point I said the **** with it I deal with it. So I rode back on the Northern State Pkwy back to Queens. I thought I lost one of my nuts on the pkwy. I couldn't feel my knees by the time I got home. I'm still feeling the pain in the knees.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I was there at 6:30 pm. I had to work yesterday till 15:00. By the time I got home and took the bus out to Woodhaven by the mall to catch the N to Jamaica to the LIRR it took 2 hours traveling by train. I hate traveling by train.

·
Registered
10,319 Posts
I hate taking the train anywhere. But at least you got your bike back.
What did you have them do? Do you know anyone there? I'm very good
friends with Lou and Kenny. Besides the owner Phil, that's a very
good shop to have any work done. They did the recalls on my bike
and I was happy with their work.
What are you doing tomorrow? It's going to be sunny and in the 40's.
I'll email you the details.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The R1 had a recall for a tp sensor. Yeah I know Lou and Phil from back in 98 when I got my 750 Gixxer. Funny thing Lou went with me to the same High School. He's pretty cool guy. Tommorrow in the day not sure yet. In the evening we might go out to V17 in Jersey. Its an indoor go-kart track. Are you into go-karts?

·
Registered
10,319 Posts
Not really into go-karts but I've been to strike in New Hyde Park
which has an indoor track. You should try to make this ride tommorrow,
there's going to be a couple of Ducs, an FZ1, me on my Warrior, and a couple of other guys. It's gonna be cold so if you ride, dress warm. If not, there will
be plenty of other times.

·
Registered
10,319 Posts
In case you don't get it, we're meeting at 10am on 81st and 1st ave in the city. We're going north onto some nice twisty roads. If you don't have my cell from last time, let me know and I'll give it to you again.
I'm meeting my buddy at Starbucks in the stop and shop on union around 9am for breakfast first though.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts