RS Warrior Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Drove almost 5 hours one way yesterday to pick up this beauty. Coming from owning FZ09 and Speed Triple…I finally pulled the trigger and got me my first ever cruiser! Thanks to Mark aka AkitaDog for allowing me to own his pride and joy. This thing is a Beast. Hoping to do some mods to fit my stature…I’m 5’8 and Mark stands at 6’0. Thanks RSWarrior for adding me!

With a heavy heart, I must now let this Beast go! Due to right shoulder work injury, this is now for sale $4,300 obo will make official add later.

·
Administrator
5,945 Posts
Good looking Warrior. Congrat's on the new to you bike and welcome to the forum from lower Alabama.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you everyone for the warm welcome.
I’m from Santa Clarita.
Mark is 6’0 and I’m 5’8—forward foot controls are a stretch for me.Thank God Mark gave me the stock controls. I will either get the seat customized to push me forward or put the stock controls. Opting to see if seats will do the trick cause I like the forward feel.

·
Premium Member
'05 Midnight
2,962 Posts
Right on. I just met another warrior owner Clinton from Downey. He said he knows 6 other warrior owners and they’ve met several times to ride. Do you have pics of your warrior?
Yep! I’ve done a ride with him and the others he mentioned. I think there’s another pretty new Warrior owner in Santa Clarita too. Definitely post up in the West Coast section if you’re planning a ride. Others will chime in if they can.
Here’s my’05 Midnight named Scarlett.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
2nd day in RSWarrior forum and I’ve personally met two stand up guys. Clinton from Downey and Garrett from Chino (aka 1236day). I don’t think they are as active on this site now but if these two represent the community…I am in great company. Also the ones that rolled out the welcoming mat, thank you everyone.

·
Registered
2004 Yamaha Roadstar Warrior
568 Posts
Thank you everyone for the warm welcome.
I’m from Santa Clarita.
Mark is 6’0 and I’m 5’8—forward foot controls are a stretch for me.Thank God Mark gave me the stock controls. I will either get the seat customized to push me forward or put the stock controls. Opting to see if seats will do the trick cause I like the forward feel.
I was trying to get my buddy to buy that bike too! He's in Pismo Beach. I just bought a rear sprocket from a guy with a warrior in Santa Clarita. He has the Midnight warrior. Look for him around you.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts