RS Warrior Forum banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,580 Posts
I had some shifty characters coming around to look, a lot of them with out M1 certifications on their license.
I even had one my wife was having a fit over saying "you're not selling to him?" LOL

After some messaging and talking I new he would be a good guy.
I was correct, Jay (Matt22:37) is great guy and I'm really glad to see him with the bike.
I know it will be taken care of.

I would say "Enjoy" but I already know he is....

Mark

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
I was trying to get my buddy to buy that bike too! He's in Pismo Beach. I just bought a rear sprocket from a guy with a warrior in Santa Clarita. He has the Midnight warrior. Look for him around you.
I believe his name is Alex. Thank hen I was in the market I saw his Midnight warrior for sale on OfferUp.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
I had some shifty characters coming around to look, a lot of them with out M1 certifications on their license.
I even had one my wife was having a fit over saying "you're not selling to him?" LOL

After some messaging and talking I new he would be a good guy.
I was correct, Jay (Matt22:37) is great guy and I'm really glad to see him with the bike.
I know it will be taken care of.

I would say "Enjoy" but I already know he is....

Mark
Just got back from a 60 mile ride after replacing the forward control back to stock. It was hard bleeding the rear brake for some reason but got it done. Rear brake pads changed while I was there…thanks AkitaDog for giving me spare parts. Bled and refilled front brakes as well.
Smiled from ear to ear for 60 miles since now the ergos is fitted to my 5’8 stature. Thank you again Mark, aka AkitaDog for letting me purchase this beautiful Beast of a machine. Know that she will be well cared for.
Will be posting a for sale add if anyone interested in the forward control. Comes complete with what you need to install. In great condition…will take pics and post soon.
Everyone you guys just made me feel welcome…thank you!!!

·
Premium Member
5,245 Posts
Just got back from a 60 mile ride after replacing the forward control back to stock. It was hard bleeding the rear brake for some reason but got it done. Rear brake pads changed while I was there…thanks AkitaDog for giving me spare parts. Bled and refilled front brakes as well.
Smiled from ear to ear for 60 miles since now the ergos is fitted to my 5’8 stature. Thank you again Mark, aka AkitaDog for letting me purchase this beautiful Beast of a machine. Know that she will be well cared for.
Will be posting a for sale add if anyone interested in the forward control. Comes complete with what you need to install. In great condition…will take pics and post soon.
Everyone you guys just made me feel welcome…thank you!!!
Nothing like making new friends, getting a new toy and then some much deserved wind therapy.

·
Premium Member
'05 Midnight
2,962 Posts
You should head out to Route 66 in Canyon Country. They have a Bike Night on Wednesday's 6-10. Food's not amazing but in years past, there were typically a couple hundred bikes that show up almost every time. 16 years ago, when I bought my first Warrior, a group of us started gathering there and we routinely had around 10 or so Warriors coming out. After a quick bite, we'd go for a ride around the area for about 30 minutes before everyone headed home. Good friends and good times. I noticed they've started up again but haven't made it out yet. I'm hoping to soon, though.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Its been awhile since ive been in the forum but due to right shoulder work injury, I hate to announce that i will be selling this Beast. I had a low side drop on the left side with some minor abrassion and small dent on the right side gas tank. No other damage. Bike runs like a champ. I only put on 1200 miles in the 1 year ive owned it. looking to sell for $4300 obo. will officially put on the for sale section soon.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts