RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey, i have just joined on here, that is me and my new machine. 2007 cobalt blue with liqyuid silver flames warrior. i have a question to anyone who can help. i have started my profile and wanted to upload some pics of bike but the upload page says i have to delete some images bvefore i can upload any more. problem being i dont have any images yet just signed up. if there is anyone that can help me i would appreciate it. my bike is pretty bad and i want some feed back. i tried to attach photo to this and it wont let me do that either

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
More posts will allow for more pics. if that dosent help you can allways become a site sposer to try and buy more space. congrats on the new ride.

·
Registered
5,354 Posts
As ekmaint has already stated, you need to downsize your photos in order to post them to a topic or in your gallery. If I'm not mistaken, becoming a site supporter will also enlarge the amount of space your allowed to post pics too.

If you don't have a program that will allow you to resize your pics, you can go here:http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/downloads/powertoys/xppowertoys.mspx
scroll down towards the bottom and look in the column on the right. Click on the image resizer and download it. Resizing pics will be a breeze from that point on.

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
4,938 Posts
welcome to the forum...you right down the street from me. We'll have to hook up this spring with the rest of the N.E. riders!!

·
Registered
7,695 Posts
Welcome to the Forums. Regarding your problem with images, I had the same problem and resolved it using the piece of software that jdpark above has recommended, it's the Mutts Nutz. best of luck & enjoy your Warrior.

·
Registered
417 Posts
In addition to making them smaller sometimes you need to re name them. single digit number 1 2 3 4 5 or 1a 1b 1c etc. Good luck and enjoy your stay. And a big fat welcome to ya.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thanks for all the tips. finally got one pic up and ill have to work on getting some more up. i will be starting a star warrior chapter in connecticut for anyone interested. planned rides and weekends charity rides and such. anyone interested should email me at [email protected] on

1 - 20 of 22 Posts