RS Warrior Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've owned 50 or so bikes over the years but I just picked up my first Yamaha! It's a completely stock 02 Warrior with just over 2k miles! Hoping to keep this one long term and plan to start some mods soon. Thanks for the add RS Warrior!

·
Registered
2005 Yamaha Road Star Warrior
16 Posts
I've owned 50 or so bikes over the years but I just picked up my first Yamaha! It's a completely stock 02 Warrior with just over 2k miles! Hoping to keep this one long term and plan to start some mods soon. Thanks for the add RS Warrior!
Congrats on the purchase and a big welcome to the forum from Central Florida. TONS of useful information and wisdom on this site.

What part of Tennessee are you in?

·
[Retired Admin-SuperMod]
30,569 Posts
Looks real good. This bike might have missed recall work. Check out the Yamaha free recall list.

·
Registered
8,329 Posts
Nice piece.
Heads up on the stock seat that sucker is hard on the tailbone.
I pealed the cover back & took quite a bit of foam out then stretched / stapled the cover back on.

·
Registered
2005 Yamaha Road Star Warrior
16 Posts
East TN...The Great Smoky Mtns!
Sweet! Some tremendous riding up there. My in-laws have a house in Hiawassee, Georgia, so I've been fortunate enough to be able to experience some of those roads up there (including the Tail of the Dragon).

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Looks real good. This bike might have missed recall work. Check out the Yamaha free recall list.

Thanks for the compliment and the recall info...I hadn't thought about that. I'll be checking into those for sure!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts