RS Warrior Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,843 Posts
That's probably a Harley front end. BMS and Blue Steel Customs sold triple trees to put harley front forks on the Warrior. I would think it's Blue Steel Customs because that's their rear swingarm. Somebody spent some cash on this Warrior to customize it.

·
Registered
2002 warrior 1700
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
That's probably a Harley front end. BMS and Blue Steel Customs sold triple trees to put harley front forks on the Warrior. I would think it's Blue Steel Customs because that's their rear swingarm. Somebody spent some cash on this Warrior to customize it.
Ty for the info..I just looked at the picture of your bike...it's amazing..someday I will get mine there..right now im stuck on speedometer..lol

·
Registered
2002 warrior 1700
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
You are right..I looked up the kit you mentioned it looks like it. Cost more then i was thinking.

·
Registered
127 Posts
She’s a “nasty girl” phat to the bone! Welcome to the forum. You’ve got one interesting bike.
Glad you’re here. What’s your next step?

·
Registered
2002 warrior 1700
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
She’s a “nasty girl” phat to the bone! Welcome to the forum. You’ve got one interesting bike.
Glad you’re here. What’s your next step?
Thank you. Really for now just ride it. I changed the mirrors for something more functional then the dental floss mirrors. Bought k&N air filters. I need to figure out how to wire up speedometer.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts