RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hola everyone. New to the site and a proud new owner of a 06 Midnight Warrior. I have been busy buying part after part to customize this masterpiece but now the ol lady wants a sissy bar. I just cant seem to find a sissy bar that will fit a 2006 Warrior. Are they even made or what? Can anyone please assist me in finding a medium size bar at any cost. We love to ride but I would feel more comfortable with her being able to lean back and be more secure. Thanks. Please send links or pics so i can check them out.

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Simpysan,

I just bought a sissy bar/backrest for my 05' Midnight Warrior...I ordered it through the Parts Dept. at my local motorcycle dealership. I say go to your local motorcycle parts dealer and look through their catalogs. I would think that the same sissy bar/backrest that fits on an 05' Warrior, would fit on an 06' Warrior. Not sure though...

You can also do a search on the Internet...

Best of luck...

Mark aka Mad Man

·
Registered
6,075 Posts
Simysan,

Welcome and congrats. There are indeed sissybars for your Warrior, quite a few, actually. There's the MC Enterprises (my choice), Mapam, Custom World Accessories, Mustang.... Use the search function, and you can find 'em all.

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
Congrats and welcome! I like the Custom World, 1 pic in my gallery as I rarely use it for now.

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
Looking for a Sissy Bar, well the best sissy bars are located in NY in an area called the Village, plenty of sissy bars there. If that floats your boat then have at it and Welcome to the forum... [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif] lol....

·
Registered
19 Posts
Congrats and welcome also. Best bike to own!! I have a low profile sissybar for my 2005 bike. It works and looks great! Personally I like the low profile look. You can also get a higher version also. It is from Mapam-got it off Ebay for $167.00-check out my pics to get better idea what it looks like.

·
Registered
3,508 Posts
quote:Originally posted by bigbear2592

Looking for a Sissy Bar, well the best sissy bars are located in NY in an area called the Village, plenty of sissy bars there. If that floats your boat then have at it and Welcome to the forum... [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif] lol....
Dang!!!You beat me to it.[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]Anyhow,Welcome to the 4M simpysan[/emoticons/emotion-4.gif]

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Congrats and Welcome to the 4M. You can check out this link for a nice backrest. They are good people to deal with. http://store.valueaccessories.net/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWCATS&Category=231

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Welcome to the forum
The rumors that these guys are all nuts are true

This what you are looking fore???[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif][}/emoticons/emotion-1.gif][/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
quote:Originally posted by donsmith

I too recently searched for a Sissy Bar. The best looking IMO is the one offered by CycleImage, see http://www.cycleimage.com/store/product.asp?PID=4061 . It's a bit expensive at $232, but looks good and has functional hand holds. I ordered it last weekend, but haven't received it yet. Hope it's as good as I think.

That's an MC Enterprises sissybar like mine (and pictured above).

65.32KB

·
Registered
127 Posts
Thanks Rat, you're right. Found the exact same thing for $50 cheaper athttp://www.cruisercustomizing.com/detail.cfm?Category_ID=12&manufacturer_ID=64&product_ID=21607&model_ID=49 . Maybe I can get my order canceled or money refunded.

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
My soon to be Wife bought me a backrest (sissybar) for my 06 Warrior. Afraid Id lose her? LOL I must admit its a very awesome looking piece of art. Considering powdercoating it? The people I bought it from were "over the top" friendly.

http://store.valueaccessories.net/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=1585

1 - 20 of 27 Posts