·
Registered
5,332 Posts
That is BADA$$!!!!! I love it.[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
2,895 Posts
pimp - i like how it uses your avatar/profile pic

i noticed alanH lowell is on the wrong side of the state lol to where it really is

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
quote:Originally posted by lagalaxy8

That is cool. Why a 100 post count?

I tried showing all members, but it just crashes the browser trying to plot them all. Even a 50 post count was too many to show! I figured that if a member has at least 100 posts, and visited the site within the last 5 days, it is worth plotting their location. If someone has less than 100 posts they will most likely not want to be contacted, in person no less, from someone on this site.

·
Registered
47 Posts
quote:Originally posted by JAGOX

I like it. now if i can only hit the 100 post mark i can get on the map.
Yea, what he said...LMAO!

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
That is awesome, what a great addition to the site.

Is there a way to opt out of being on the map, other than changing your city/state in your profile? For me, I don't care, but like you said there may be some members who don't want to be on there. Just a thought.

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
If your City and State are listed in your profile then you will be on the map. If you dont want to be on the map then remove your city and state. That simple.

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
Cool. Alabama won't ever make the top map.

How do we find the link other than the link you posted? I looked under Forum but didn't see it or are you still working it? Great job and great site.

·
Registered
687 Posts
That's just awesome! Now if only the map can get the pin point right on our street then I wouln't have to give directions all the time! [/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I just recoded most of it... the thing flies now! No more page re-loading for each state! WooHooo [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

1 - 20 of 102 Posts