RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone!

I just purchased my first Warrior this past Sat. 2005 Black Cherry - 900 miles on it. Cobra pipes. I love it! Anyway, I will be asking plenty of questions about mods and so forth. Will be posting pics soon.

Thanks
Jmobs

·
Registered
10,143 Posts
Congratulations, and welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Congradualtins on your new purchase and welcome!! You will grow to love the Warrior more then you do currently. Impossible i know, but it will happen.

Also, something to keep in mind, every question that you probaly want to ask has already been answered. Just use the search feature, there is tons of stuff. Then if something is still unclear to you, then post it....just a little advice from a newbie as well.

·
Registered
11,588 Posts
Another Ohio guy Horaahh.. Cinci you have 4 bike nights and about 5 other warrior members with an hour of you.. Welcome

·
Registered
4,338 Posts
Welcome jmob, beutiful bike man[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
201 Posts
Well Howdy,
Welcome to the most informative and friendly forum on the web. I've been a proud Warrior owner for a whole week now. What I love about the Warrior is that it is a great bike stock and even better with your own personal mod touches. If you mod though it becomes addictive. One mod leads to another and so on and so on. Welcome and enjoy the ride.

·
Registered
7,696 Posts
Hi there jmobs and a big welcome from across the pond. The Black Cherry is a beautiful colour, enjoy your new ride and of course, the Forums.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Welcome another black cherry .I dont care want anyone says black cherry is the fastest Sweet!!!!!!!!!![/emoticons/emotion-2.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]And the best looking to!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts