RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello there everyone, my name is Jason and I recently purchased a 2006 Warrior. I got the Blue with flames. I'm currently having Vance and Hines Big Shots Staggered exhaust put on to replace the cannon (which I personally find to be ugly) exhaust. After that I am going to paint the side cover and the air filter cover as well as the meter cover blue to match the bike. I may even paint the belt guard which is silver right now blue also. I will of course post pictures when done. Any other ideas are welcomed.

·
Registered
10,319 Posts
Welcome aboard. If I was you, I would save your paint and time and leave the air filter cover and belt guard alone. You will most likely be removing those items anyway!

·
Registered
871 Posts
Greg is right (Vector1/emoticons/emotion-11.gif...I haven't removed those items yet, but probably will sometime this year. There are a lot of free mods you can start off with too, like cleaning up the rear plastic fender, removing the tank badges, stickers, reflectors, rear seat, etc. Welcome to the forum and congrats!

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
Welcome. If you want to find the mods mentioned earlier, go to the gallery and find Redhorse. Click on his link. Plenty there to start with.

·
Registered
3,050 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Hold your wallet closed cause the money can fly out fast he he ....Welcome again.

·
Registered
7,696 Posts
Welcome Jason, like your User name, very unique. Many congrats on your new Warrior, just love the blue with flames, beautiful.

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
Congrats and welcome aboard! Sounds like you've got your priorities working in the right direction.

·
Registered
11,588 Posts
welcome to the show.. Great start on Mods and Awesome first Post!!! already has pics in his gallery too..

·
Registered
746 Posts
Welcome Jason. Nice to have another Warrior in the area

Shane

1 - 20 of 28 Posts