RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First I would like to introduce myself. My name is Daren and I am from Edmonton, Canada. This week I will pick up my new 2007 Warrior. My early riding years were sport bikes and for the last 6 years a 2000 1100 Honda Aero. I am looking forward to the return to power while still having a cruiser based bike.

My buddy Jason who has been a member here ("J") for a few years and who is also a Warrior owner suggested this site to me. I have been looking and reading for the last week finding ways to spend money LOL.

By next weekend I will have a few initial mods/additions to do (Barons BAK, Power Commander, lower cowl, fatty bars, Samson pipes, and the tailight mod if I my LED's arrive).

Anyway, great site guys and girls. I know I have just scratched the surface in a week of reading. Great knowing there is such a good knowledge base here when needed.

And ya I know the rules, no pics = no bike. LOL, I am working on it!

Cheers!

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Welcome aboard, you will absolutely love your new warrior. It IS the best of all worlds. Keep your wallet close, mod maddness is setting in early on you.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Congrats on the ride. I'm new to warriors and this site as well. I've found this site very useful and I can't say enough about my warrior. I absolutely love it. Enjoy and ride safe.

·
Premium Member
474 Posts
Always love to see another Canadian join the club - even though you're way across the country. Welcome aboard!! Oh, and I just love Kevin Lowe's spunk!

·
Registered
214 Posts
congrats on the bike and welcome to the forum. you'll definitely find lots of ways to spend your hard earned money here (or at least some of us will help you find ways). emjoy the new bike!!

·
Registered
761 Posts
Welcome, and I wish someone had told me about Churchkey's VBAK before I bought the Barons Stealth for mine. Church is a member here and his kit has velocity stacks instead of just filters.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts