RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, just got registered. I bought a gray 07 about a week ago and the snow started flying right after I got it home. I had a Honda Shadow as my first bike, then I had an 03 SV1000 naked. I love the v-twin thing and I can't wait to get the bike out come spring.

·
Registered
10,319 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Where are you from? How did you like the SV1000? I'm very much considering
that bike but have never ridden one.

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
weberwarrior,

WELCOME!! You'll enjoy that new Warrior soon enough...Winter is just a time to do mods and look to see how you'll unleash the beast once the ice melts.[/emoticons/emotion-5.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

Mark aka Mad Man

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
Welcome! You're a stronger man than I. Bought during the spring so I could ride my a$$ off. Congrats!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Im from Minnesota and as far as the SV goes it was awesome. Torquey and big enough that your friends on rocket 1000s wont run away. I had an 03 which was the only year suzuki imported the naked (the one i had) so it had real handlebars not clipons. It was comfortable and I liked the look but the wind protection from the s would have been nice. I had a set of carbon fiber two brothers cans on it and it sounded sweet, especially when getting on it wrist deep next to one of my buddies 600rr. quote:Originally posted by vector18

Welcome to the forum. Where are you from? How did you like the SV1000? I'm very much considering
that bike but have never ridden one.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts