RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I've been lurking for a few months now and using what info I could, figured it's time to make an intro. Was looking around on marketplace for a bike and came across a warrior, as soon as I saw it I knew it's what I wanted.

Have had for a few months now and only rode a few short times. In the last 2 weeks I've replaced the levers and mirrors(going black) cleaned up some wiring, wired in some leds and a radio. Sent off my front pulley cover to be modded and get a cover. Have a power commander on the way, as well as churches vbak and a set of ais block off plates on the way. Thinking about doing a 31tooth pulley as well. Have a trip set to Miami/keys in April and trying to get her ready for the trip.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,162 Posts
Congrats on the new purchase and welcome to the greatest forum in THE WORLD.
Where you based out of?
What is happening in the Keys in April?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Im in Southern Indiana, just north of Louisville Kentucky.

Nothing special, just a group of us going down

·
Super Moderator
7,166 Posts
Welcome from SoCal and ride safe
Congratz on the warrior....

If u do alot of Highway riding or plan on doing it..

Your better off going with a 33t front pulley
Will lower ur RPM'S

Sent from my SM-A102U1 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,701 Posts
Welcome from SoCal! Congrats on making the best decision on a bike you can make! ;)

I see you mentioned some LED's. While I'm sure you are talking about the green ones in your last photo, be aware that if you replace your turn signals with LED's, you'll be dealing with the dreaded Click of Death (CoD). If you do start replacing your turn signals, do some research. The search at the top is your new best friend. It can be a rude awakening when you think you've done something so inconsequential.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I actually am replacing the turn signals with leds as well, and noticed the click when I shut it off. Scared the **** out of me at first until I found out what it was haha

Definitely appreciate the heads up though

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The kid i got it from told me it was the midnight warrior, 30 min of research determined that was a lie, but I still love it lol and actually glad it's been painted versus the red it was originally.

I DO need hwy pegs though. I had ordered some to mount to the frame and that apparently is not going to work so back to the drawing board

1 - 10 of 10 Posts