RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I just purchase my 06' mdnght warrior a few months back and LOVE IT!! I was a car guy (584HP Malibu) but gave it up when the wife and i moved out to Wyoming from Michigan, hence the reason for picking up a bad @ss bike. Anyway, i've been reading alot bout this Churchley VBAK and was wondering the pricing on this kit, and was wondering if a 210 rear wheel could sqeeze into the stock swing arm? Feel free to email me anytime. Thanks guys.

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
westernwarrior,

to the forums!

And congrats on the Midnight Warrior...

As for your questions...Yes! A 210 rear tire will squeeze into the swingarm...And you can PM Woody aka Churchkey for the price of his VBAK.

Woody's e-mail is: [email protected]

MIDNIGHT WARRIORS RULE!!

Mark aka Mad Man

·
Registered
7,194 Posts
quote:Originally posted by MadMan

westernwarrior,

to the forums!

And congrats on the Midnight Warrior...

As for your questions...Yes! A 210 rear tire will squeeze into the swingarm...And you can PM Woody aka Churchkey for the price of his VBAK.

Woody's e-mail is: [email protected]

MIDNIGHT WARRIORS RULE!!

Mark aka Mad Man

210 is ok but what you see here is a 240. [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif][8D]

Go BIG in the rear! You wont regret it!

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
westernwarrior,

A 210 is the largest rear tire you can fit in a stock swing arm...Of course, unless you modify the swing arm...I have a modify swing arm with a 240 rear tire...

As Frankenstein said, "Go BIG in the rear!!"[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

gchalifo,

THANKS!!

Mark aka Mad Man

·
Registered
7,695 Posts
Welcome to the site Mike and many congrats on the new Warrior. As you can see there is a wealth of experience on the site always with good advice. Enjoy.

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
Welcome aboard and congrats on the move from cars, I think.......584hp Malibu.. Man thats gotta be a step backwards to almost any bike! But I'm sure its a similar rush, and certainly less expensive!

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
Welcome!
I'm on my second Metz 210 and will be going Phatty pretty soon so it will be available for cheap if you're interested.

·
Premium Member
474 Posts
+1.....GO BIG!

quote:Originally posted by MadMan

westernwarrior,

A 210 is the largest rear tire you can fit in a stock swing arm...Of course, unless you modify the swing arm...I have a modify swing arm with a 240 rear tire...

As Frankenstein said, "Go BIG in the rear!!"[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

gchalifo,

THANKS!!

Mark aka Mad Man

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
Welcome to the 4M!! I would ride a Warrior with the 240 before you buy one since you may feel the sacrifice in handling is too much. I only bring that up because you are fairly close to great riding in the Rockies, Black Hills or Snowy Range. For many people, the trade off in handling is fine for that great look:} If you feel like riding south a bit, check in with us:} Have fun stay safe. Enjoy that great job too:}

1 - 20 of 22 Posts