RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How's it going guys. I have been a member of the site for a little over a week. There seems to be a great deal of information about the bike and ways to upgrade it. I bought an '07 warrior about five months ago, and have been enjoying it ever since. Currently my bike is stock, but I hope to make some upgrades in the near future. I am looking forward to being a member of the site, and just wanted to say hi.

·
Registered
2,726 Posts
Glad to have a new member. Once you research all the mods others do, you will want to do those too. The members have good advice, ideas, etc..

·
Registered
4,938 Posts
Welcome! and yes there is no limit to the info on this site on our warriors!, and the talent is endless as well.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Hey man just letting you know the mod fever hits hard and fast. I haven't had my bike but for a week and have only been able to ride for a couple days before going offshore and have spent thins whole time researching and buying. When I get home I'll have about five boxes of stuff to work with. Just be careful with your wallet and do plenty of research before making a purchase. Welcome to the 4m, amazing things on here and questions answered quick.

·
Registered
661 Posts
Holmes said:
I haven't had my bike but for a week and have only been able to ride for a couple days
LOL....DUDE, I don't even HAVE my bike yet and the mod bugs got me tapped!!!! lol

·
Registered
66 Posts
Ha that's funny. I found this site a couple months before getting mine, after I put the deposit down. I spent that whole time reasearching and building my list. Needless to say after going through this site I got the itch REAL BAD. I've always modded my vehicles (had a 98 mustang gt and now a 97 jeep cherokee) so it was easy to get hooked on things for the warrior. I got my bike on a friday and had to leave the following tuesday to go offshore. I have been ordering things all week so when I get back I'll have about five boxes worth of things to open. lol. I can't wait!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I know what you mean. I just got my pipes (samson ground pounders) and PCIII in today, and I have a VBAK on the way. Man those pipes are loud!!!

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
Welcome!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts