RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
G'Day Everyone, first I have to say "long time reader, first time writer." And I just handed over the deposit for a brand spankin' 06 Warrior.
I'll be interested to see if this web address is somewhere in the owners manual because I have learnt so much from you blokes already and having the support from the members of this site really helped me decide on the warrior.
I look forward to now joining in on discussions and catching the mod bug you all seem to have caught. Thanks for everything so far.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Congrats on the new WARRIOR!
I wish my wife/accountant would have let me get a new one.
But any WARRIOR is bettor than no WARRIOR!
Ride it like you love it!

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Not sure of the colours available in other countries but down here its the Midnight or Cobalt blue with flames. Personally I like chrome so it was the blue or nothing.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Congrats and Condrons already beat me to the credit card warning. Since he did that, let me just say - hide the checkbook and savings account number.

·
Registered
12 Posts
All right someone newer then me !! welcome oz check out Redhorse's site it's been alot of help to me. When do we get to see some pic?

Jim aka RuninWithTurtles[^]

·
Registered
539 Posts
Welcome new warrior brother!!!!!!!!!!I am sure if you hang around here you catch that mod bug real quick!!!!!!!!!!!!![/emoticons/emotion-2.gif][8D][8D]

1 - 20 of 20 Posts