RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cheers to all as a new member. Looking to purchase a Warrior for the 07 season. Finally getting off a cbr 1000 rr after much badgering from my wife who is probably right. Hope to gain some useful information from members before taking the plunge.

·
Registered
19 Posts
welcome 4iC. you and i have the same bike....but alas, its time to cruise. and yes, my wife has been doing the same thing, lol. she loves to ride w/ me...but poor girl can't walk after she gets off the back of my 1000 RR lol. your gonna love this site.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Welcome, you've come to the right place. Every possible thing you ever wanted to know about a Warrior can be found on this site, or from one of the member's. It's actually quite amazing how much knowledge the members here have.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Welcome! This site is a great source of information/inspiration that is guaranteed to lighten your wallet. [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
Welcome aboard, and if you are able to put all the usefull information you can get from this site to use, you are indepentantly wealthy or you're gonna be deep in dept!LOL Good luck on shopping!

·
Registered
6,075 Posts
Welcome to the site. If it's information you're looking for, you came to the right place (not to mention the best place, too.). Good luck, and hope you get the bike that's right for you.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Bonshaw is on Prince Edward Island for the guy from the wesy coast. Small place with only one warrior to my knowledge. S$%^load of Harley's for a small place. Must be the potato potato sound that appeals to the spud farmers here. Thanks for the welcome folks.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts