RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats going on, im new to the forum & seriously considering a new warrior. I have been looking around and comparing the M109 & the warrior. Its funny every bike shop I go into swears by the M109 and thats the bike I should get but thats not what my gut is telling me. It reminds me of spaceship & im looking for a bike lol... Im new to customizing bikes but cars are a different story.

I have searched through the forum and answered a lot of my own questions but I am looking to duplicate this bike or should I say the front and rear of this bike. I know the wheels are RC component wheels. But Im not sure who makes this "phat tire kit" I know there are a few shops who do it but I am looking at a 260 or 280 rear but would like the powerder coated finish as its shown in the picture. But besides the kit what else do I need for the rear? I know the stock fender wont fit but im sure there is more.

http://www.starmotorcycles.com/star/calendar/img/wallpaper1024_mcy_07_cal-jul-aug.jpg

As far as the front end I think thats a 21" rim on the front & from my understanding thats a 6 degree triple tree I think its called. Let me know if I am correct again the terminology is new to me. Although Im a fast learner & a MOD FREAK [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]... I checked www.cycleimage.com and they have a 240 kit but that isnt whats in the picture I think, and I emailed Eric from G&S cycles. But I could use you guys help on identifying what all need to be done in detail.

Thanks

·
Registered
826 Posts
Para...this bike was built by BMS in Florida (I do beleive). The frame has been way raked. I have the 6 degree trees on mine, and as you can see in my gallery it looks nothing like this.

Also, the tank was stretched.
That is probalby a 280 on this bike (guessing, but the 240 fits under the stock fender). You are on the right track with contacting one of the site vendors, CI, G&S, or Matt in Columbus.

Good luck, you will love the bike if you get it.

those are Morton's Excecutioner pipes.

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
The bike you are looking at I believe belongs to A forum member, Jupiterwarrior out of Jupiter Fla.
Heres his link and you can PM him about the bike.
http://www.rswarrior.com/Gallery/jupiterwarrior.aspx

·
Registered
6,911 Posts
both are nice bikes and have thier advantages , but the M109 looks like it would be hard to lighten up and make sexy, cant get rid of the radiator...

Insert Image:

17.33KB

That Headlight cowl is awful cumbersome.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys thats a little much for me I am not looking to mod the frame or stretch the tank, Cat I will check you pics and see what i looks like, where can I get the 6 degree tree?

I guess I will just have to settle for the 280 chromed out with new fenders & pipes... I dont think i'll complain

·
Registered
861 Posts
Welcome to the forum. You might want to look at some of the used Warrior's. There are always some good buys on low mileage bikes which already have some of the mod's already completed (classifeds here and ebay). You can save some big bucks. Cycle Image, G&S Cycle and C&S Customs all sell 6* raked triple trees.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I am here in chicago and there is a guy out on CO willing to sell me a 03 w/ 4300 miles he already has a 240 kit on the bike with custom paint & pipes, new pistons and big air kit I think. Its has a lot of chrome & the wheels are chromed. I made an off for $8000 and I am waiting to hear back from him I think thats a pretty good deal...

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey guys I got another offer for 2003 w/ 15,000 miles for $9000 but here is a list of all the mods & you guys can tell me if this is a good deal

SS velocity stacks in UNI foam made airbox, SS scoops, OE 31T pulley, SpeedStar ECU, SS injectors, SS StageIV Exhaust, SS stageIV cams, OrientExpress 11.1:1 pistons, SS valve springs,
240 tire on RC Imposter wheel, HighEnd custom seat, Baron Radius bars, ISO grips, wide chrome levers, Star brushed aluminum foot controls and passenger pegs, Yamaha mini fairing, tailight with integrated turn signals

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
Welcome aboard and good luck on your bid! And Jupiter Warriors bike is Sweet!

·
Registered
6,075 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Seems like a good deal, as long as you aren't going to go and change anything. If you like the mods as is, then it seems like a good deal.

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
The M109 is nice. The Warrior is great. Better looking and more mods, evefry Warrior can be a one of a kind.

·
Registered
5,491 Posts
Was gonna say it's Jupiter Warrior's bike.. one of the BADDEST on the forum.. IMO.. but it had already been pointed out that it was his.. /emoticons/emotion-1.gif

1 - 17 of 17 Posts