RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,
I bought a Warrior 07 a month ago and found this nice site when i was searching for mods /emoticons/emotion-5.gif

That does not mean i have a clue how to mod my bike but I love the pics of your bikes.

Btw I am Swedish and living in NC so my spelling has its limitations ...

*Where is that spell checker*

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
oops forgot, the shop added the Speed* exhaust and PCIII for me so that is done so it is a start ...

·
Registered
300 Posts
Glad you're joining us! You will find plenty of info to help you get started with your mods! Redhorse has a site that will take you step by step through some of the simpler stuff. Carefull though, once you start it's hard to stop!!!

·
Registered
160 Posts
Welcome to the site. You must have got the same bug as I did. These are beautiful bikes and the guys moderating and donating their wisdom is extremely helpful.

Speling! We don't need no stinking speling. The only word you might not want to get wrong is WARRIOR.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I really wished i could go to Deals gap, but i promised to paint my GF fence this weekend a loooong time ago and I dont want to aggro her more, spent 300 miles last Sunday driving in the Mountains in NC. /emoticons/emotion-1.gif

I have done 1400 miles on the bike already, love it.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Welcome and don't worry about the spelling. As long as its close we can figure it out. I still don't know why we spell KNIFE with a K.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts