RS Warrior Forum banner

1K views 25 replies 25 participants last post by  RogerS 
#1 ·
My son just completed four years in Iraq, two with the Marines and two as a contractor for a protective services agency. He's been dreaming of a sports bike for six years. He just bought an R6. I rode it this past week end-have not been on a bike in 35 yrs, when I owned a 1938 HD custom. Well.... in one day I'll be the owner of an '06 MW with 0 miles, fresh out of the crate. I've not ridden a warrior but it feels right.

my heart is wind-blown, at the thought of the feel of that rumbling Warrior steel hugging the asphalt, caressing its curves,taking my spirit where she will... [/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]

See less See more
#11 ·
Blackbird,

Welcome to the forums! And to the exclusive Midnight Warriors Club...You won't be disappointed with your Warrior and the more you ride her the more you'll fall in love with her. She is a unique breed and there is none like her.

Be careful at first till you get a feel for her...She will surprise you, if you aren't careful. As others have stated, sign up for a Motorcycle Safety Rider Course. Well worth the money and time![^]Been riding and racing bikes most of my life and I still learned a lot...

And as The_Bear said, please thank your son for service and dedication to his country. I'm glad he's home, safe and sound...[/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]

MIDNIGHT WARRIORS RULE!!

Mark aka Mad Man

#21 ·
Congrats and welcome to the forum, and to one of the best groups of guys out there. You will love the Warrior, I just got mine about two weeks ago and can barely stay off it.

Also thanks to your son for fighting for our freedom. It is thanks to guys like him we can enjoy all the things we do.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.