RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all! Just got my new 06 red warrior today..Figures Its raining today!
Im going to put a lot of money into this bike so hopefully you guys can help me out on what to do and what not to do.
As every other new member asks..I need some Pipes? Short loud!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Haha! Hey thanks for the warning rob! But its too late man I havent even started working on the bike yet and I can tell you im at least 10 grand in the hole from the prices im looking at on bms parts lol

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Congrats on the Warrior... get a second job. You will need it to keep up with the 'need' to make mods. I just placed an order for a S* (Speedstar) muffler and new Handlebar with risers. Only $700 spent so far... at least until I order the other S* upgrades.....[:I]

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hahaha! Thanks guys.dmonty thats a good price man.I saw the pipes i want on bms..the exocutioners..*00$ just pipes..But they look sweet!

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the 4M. Got me a 06 warrior to! Stared modding my bike the day after I picked her up. Thay are sure a blast. Have fun![/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
Your going to spend some money on this bike you say. This is such an easy thing to do. Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
4,573 Posts
Welcome to t he best **** forum on the web! Congrats on the new ride. There are a lot of mods that you can make to the Warrior that are free.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Welcome and that's a good sign that you have already resigned yourself to the fact that your spending has just begun.[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

1 - 20 of 25 Posts