RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings all! New member here saying hello. Just picked up a 02 Red and am loving it. Coming from sportbikes, the comfort is welcome. Guess that is a sign of getting old. [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Welcome old one. j/k

It's not about getting old...it's about something different..old is a Goldwing.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the welcome. I have aready got the mod bug (as usual with all past bikes). I will be a few more years before I resort to a Gold Wing. Nice bikes though!

·
Registered
4,703 Posts
Welcome, you are going to enjoy. I'm an old coot with a red '02. One of these birthdays, I'll celebrate my 20th, and maybe not!

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Welcome to the forum, I have the '02 Imperial Red also. Only year for that color, they decided it was so fast, they were afraid to make it anymore. /emoticons/emotion-5.gif

·
Registered
3,050 Posts
Welcome[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif], Good to have you with us. mine is an 02 Red also and i'm almost 50 yrs. but when i'm on her, well i'm not old[:0] hehe congrats[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Lemming, I agree the 02 red must be the fastest of the Warriors! [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif] Not quite as fast as the SV1000S I got rid of.... but the torque! Sometimes I wonder if I should be putting diesel fuel in it.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts