RS Warrior Forum banner

838 views 13 replies 13 participants last post by  arizonawarrior 
#1 ·
Bought an 06 Warrior back in May, love it. Looking forward to talking with everyone. D-Kamp

#11 ·
I haven't seen another one like it, it is red with a kinda Dual super sport stripe that is silver going over the tank. the paint job is factory, my front fender and rear fender are just red, minus the rear seat. I had another question on that, since I removed my rear seat, I have 4 holes, I put the factory bolts back in the holes, but is there some aftermarket piece i can put in the holes to make the rear fender smooth?
D-Kamp

#14 ·
Yea that red is incredible.

Many guys put chrome button-heads or face-bolts in the holes. Your favorite hardware store will have some choices. Some guys paint the tops (there's factory-matching paint available (do a search for paint or touch up paint and you'll turn up your color probably).

quote:Originally posted by D-Kamp

I haven't seen another one like it, it is red with a kinda Dual super sport stripe that is silver going over the tank. the paint job is factory, my front fender and rear fender are just red, minus the rear seat. I had another question on that, since I removed my rear seat, I have 4 holes, I put the factory bolts back in the holes, but is there some aftermarket piece i can put in the holes to make the rear fender smooth?
D-Kamp

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.