RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I just purchase my 06' mdnght warrior a few months back and LOVE IT!! I was a car guy (584HP Malibu) but gave it up when the wife and i moved out to Wyoming from Michigan, hence the reason for picking up a bad @ss bike. Anyway, i've been reading alot bout this Churchley VBAK and was wondering the pricing on this kit, and was wondering if a 210 rear wheel could sqeeze into the stock swing arm? Feel free to email me anytime. Thanks guys.

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Welcome to the 4um. Now go mortgage your kidneys and max out the cards and git to moddin! J/K. You will love the Warrior and the bunch on this 4um. As far a the VBAK goes just PM churchkey and he will give you all the info you need and then some. He is a good guy and knows his stuff. The 210 will fit on the stock wheel.

·
Registered
3,922 Posts
welcome to the forum and congrats on your new machine [8D] you can get the 210 on with no problem but dont expect a lot of mileage out of it[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif] trust me , i know[/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

·
Registered
165 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I have a metz 210 on my bike. I have about 3500 miles on it and lots of tread left. I think it all depends on your riding style.

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
Welcome to the forum, here's the link to Churchkey's bak.

http://www.rswarrior.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=8318

You can use the 210 with no problems but one.........low mileage![/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

·
Registered
2,848 Posts
I think you may have posted this in the wrong forum. I would go with your other post:http://rswarrior.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=59676 which seems to be exactly the same as this one.

Dave

·
Registered
365 Posts
Congradulations on the new ride. It is a good one, isn`t it? Almost as horney as the Malibu, eh? That is a sh*t load of horsepower in that car. I`m doing the opposite route as you. I first purchased the Warrior, then a 400hp fox-body Mustang. Yes, the Warrior is a good hot rod bike, and you`ll have just as much fun (and more), being king of the cruiser highway. (add a few more hp...it will be worth it).

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
Welcome! I'm sure you'll have a Your warrior a hotrod in no time.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts