RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. I have been reading these forums for a good while, but just now decided to join. I am still kinda new to all this forum talk and computer stuff, so just bare with me. I have an '06 warrior with a few things done to it, but I am never happy with anything. Be nice to the old guy, ok? [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the welcome. I had to slow down on the mods, the summer has been very dry and so has the income. I had lots of time to clean the guns!

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
Welcome to the forum, your only as old as you feel. You've done some nice mods already, I'm sure you several more on your list.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Welcome to the forum Grassblade! There's so much knowledge here as you move forward with your bike (Search function is your best friend)

·
Registered
122 Posts
Welcome !!!
If you have any questions about your Warrior.......

... just look on here !!!
It's amazing.

And yes, look out for the mod-bug !!! lol
Be safe.

·
Registered
803 Posts
Welcome to 4m grassblade. I ride out your way every now and then. Be nice to meet up with another Warrior. Nice choice of year and color.
I may be a little biased though.[/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

Insert Image:

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I don't do forums much but this is the best **** forum. I have been getting info from this site for about a year, some of it good info ha ha! Zsdad give me a shout when your out this way or just out riding. I have to ride with young punks all the time, they slow you down sometimes!

·
Registered
7,695 Posts
Welcome to the family Hunter, enjoy the forums, a minefield of good info with plenty of experts on here to answer any questions that you may have. Happy Christmas.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts