RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up guys? I just had the pleasure of purchasing a 2006 Midnight with jugg huggers, bars, integrated taillight, pc3, fender tag eliminator, and 510 miles. This is by far the most badass machine I have ever ridden. The power is way more than I expected. The only thing Im looking to do in the very near future is add a low profile sissy bar. Do you guys have any suggestion and/ or pics that you can share with me to make my decision a little easier? When I stumble across this forum I saw how tight the community was and its a pleasure to be part of it. If anyone from jersey ever wants to go for a cruise just email me and Ill be there. Its a pleasure to be part of the forum.

Insert Image:

42.12KB

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Welcome warmachine! One of the great things about this site is the fact thousands of Warrior owners have contributed so much information over the years. Use the forum Search function!

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Welcome warmachine! And I must say that your decision to get the Midnight Warrior was the right thing to do. Why? You may asks! Well...Not only because it's the most unique Warrior and the fastest of ALL Warriors, but you automatically become a member of the most exclusive club there is...The Midnight Club!

Hopefully we'll see you around the forums often...But NOT too often because you need to be out riding that Warrior and keeping the dark side live and well.

MIDNIGHT WARRIORS RULE!!

Mark aka Mad Man

·
Registered
58 Posts
Welcome ! (oh, and the warrior isn't for just guys u know! lol)

quote:Originally posted by warmachine

Whats up guys? I just had the pleasure of purchasing a 2006 Midnight with jugg huggers, bars, integrated taillight, pc3, fender tag eliminator, and 510 miles. This is by far the most badass machine I have ever ridden. The power is way more than I expected. The only thing Im looking to do in the very near future is add a low profile sissy bar. Do you guys have any suggestion and/ or pics that you can share with me to make my decision a little easier? When I stumble across this forum I saw how tight the community was and its a pleasure to be part of it. If anyone from jersey ever wants to go for a cruise just email me and Ill be there. Its a pleasure to be part of the forum.

Insert Image:

42.12 KB

1 - 20 of 35 Posts