RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i see these roll calls for states all the time but never one for new mexico. i ran into one other warrior rider here that was on the forum but said he hadnt been on for a long time. i have lived here about 4 years and have seen two warriors besides myself. anyone here?

·
Registered
692 Posts
Yeah I'm from Neuvo Mexico and got my bike when I lived in Socorro back in 2009. But in 2011 I moved out South to the ATL. I do miss the desert and mountain rides out there, the scenery in NM is gorgeous. But here in the south we do have HW 129 which is the best (most fun) road I've ever rode.

·
Registered
753 Posts
Albuquerque here. Ive run into some guys around here only 2 out of like 6 or so were on the forum.

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Ok. Who's gonna set up a Arizona NewMexico Warrior meet???

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
3,911 Posts
Capitol letters are nice... I thought Mexico had new Warriors, as in 2013!:D I've only been in New Mexico 3 times and wouldn't think of it as being very conducive to bike riding. Although being very beautiful, it was hot, sunny, windy and much like being in a sandblaster each time. :eek:

·
Registered
89 Posts
Ive been sandblasted coming back to Ruidoso on many occasions. The wind coming off the mountains around here can definitely get you. The twisty roads around here are great though. They just need to stop with the tar snakes. Some roads its just miles and miles of unavoidable tar snakes. Im just praying for better riding/weather when I get to AZ. Pretty stoked about being able to year around.

·
Registered
430 Posts
I was just in glenwood for a poker run to springer vile. Headed down to silver city and lordsburg after

1 - 14 of 14 Posts