RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off this site is fantastic! What an incredible resource for information and a very friendly atmoshpere as well.

I just let my "old skool" Dragstar 1100 classic go last night to her new owner and plunked a good amount down on an '07 Midnight Warrior. It should be here ready for the weekend. It will have the peg extentions on her already (dealer freebie) and Ive prepaid for the Speed Star exhaust and Power Commander so it can go on as soon as I break her in. Ill address the rear fender plate mod, R/L side clean up shortly as well as one of the BAK's, coil/ sensor relocation..... etc, etc, etc.... [/emoticons/emotion-4.gif]

I was really looking at the new Harley Nightster as it is really right up my alley with its bobber looks. The size (Im 6'1") as well as the reliability and sheer power are what swayed me to the Warrior. Ill slowly make her "mine" in time. Anyway thankyou all in advance for all the help.

Best regards,
Dave

This is what I just sold:

Insert Image:

69.83KB

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I liked the Warrior but when I saw the Midnight version it went right up to the top of my list. I love the all blacked out look, even before it was cool. [8D]

I hope the weather is good this weekend as Ill get all the break in miles over with by supper sunday night. [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Premium Member
2,093 Posts
My username is Midnyte. I go to bed at midnight, I like the song midnight rider and midnight at the oasis...........I am a midnight freak! I have to go, it's almost midnight.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
"My username is Midnyte. I go to bed at midnight, I like the song midnight rider and midnight at the oasis...........I am a midnight freak! I have to go, it's almost midnight."

Thats funny. [/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
quote:Originally posted by RobRiguez

Im loving that old school look of your old bike. Thats thebasic theme I want for my Midnight. Flat black, utilitarian, industrial, no bling at all. Welcome to the Club!

Thankyou all for the warm welcome.

I will slowly work the Midnight into this same stripped down anti bling look as well. It starts out alot closer then others. [8D]

·
Registered
227 Posts
Welcome to the forum! You are going to like the Midnight. Just bought mine in April. New 06 Midnight. Now be prepared to drop some bucks. It gets addictive adding things to the bike. You do one thing, then OH! maybe I should add this. Before you know it your broke. Have fun!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
quote:Originally posted by armad

Welcome to the forum! You are going to like the Midnight. Just bought mine in April. New 06 Midnight. Now be prepared to drop some bucks. It gets addictive adding things to the bike. You do one thing, then OH! maybe I should add this. Before you know it your broke. Have fun!

Im sure Ill love it. Im not scared to spend $$$ on my toys and the wifey doesnt bug me about it. She actually said to make sure I get the sissy bar ASAP!!! She loves to ride with me but wont even concider getting on without a backrest.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts