RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello from the newest member. MIKEFRKNJ busted my balls so much, I traded in my 2005 "LeanStreak for a 2006 "Midnight", currently with 112 miles and I am enjoying every comfortable mile of it. Hope to be active in the forum in the near future, without embarassing myself too much. From previously viewing the website-its awsome.

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Welcome Joel, congrats on your purchase. Anything you contribute to the forum is good, there is no bad ideas or thoughts. Most can take it [/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

45KB

·
Registered
10,143 Posts
Nice bike upgrade. [/emoticons/emotion-1.gif] Welcome.

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Glad to see you got rid of the girls bike and upgraded to the Warrior.[/emoticons/emotion-5.gif] I have roasted more than a few lean streaks in my time. Welcome to the best forum on the web.[8D]Here is a pic of a guy that was doing his best to hang with the Warrior. Poor guy didn't have a chance in the twisties.[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif] He would not even make eye contact with me at the gas station. I played cat and mouse with him for 18 miles. I would let him catch up, then I would leave him again.[}/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]

Insert Image:

·
Registered
123 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Congrats on teh new ride. Lotsa of good information and good people to be found here Enjoy! i just put the first 50 miles on my Midnight Warrior today. Hoping to get a couple hundred more before it freezes over here.

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
JOELFRKNJ,

Welcome to the forums and to the Midnight Club...The Midnight Club is a exclusive club, so be proud to be a member.

Be sure to post up some pictures of your new ride soon...Because a picture says a 1,000 words!

Midnight Warriors RULE!

Mark aka Mad Man

·
Registered
395 Posts
Hey Congrats! on the new bike. It's a shame the weather is getting cooler, but once your hooked by your warrior, what's a little cold weather.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts