RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my 07 Midnight Warrior three weeks ago and I love it. Apparently, so do most other people because I get buckets of looks and compliments including some who have stopped in cross traffic to yell out "NICE BIKE!". When it's parked, passerbys are seen standing there admiring this beauty.[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

So far I have installed Street Sweepers, a Power Commander and I just received my Baron's AIS block off. I will be ordering the Speedstar Air and lower cowl soon. Also, looking to re-mount or relocate the rear master cylinder reservoir. I think V&H makes a replacement bracket to avoid relocating. Can anyone tell me where I can find such an item? In addition, I loaded on the accelerator pump utility with street recomendations, but it seems to gurgle when cruizin' the hood.

Thanks rswarrior.com for being the most informative forum on the web!

Insert Image:

74.77KB

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have to agree on the accelerator pump as I see no true advantage. I did however take Frankenstein's advice and put a 10 in the 0 throttle position to minimize pops.

Thanks for the input.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Nice bike my man. I put Samsons on mine as wel and just tucked the reservoir under the seat. PM me if you want some instructions.

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
webnut,

Welcome to the forums and to the most exclusive club there is...The Midnight Club![^]

MIDNIGHT WARRIORS RULE!!

Mark aka Mad Man

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nice job on that ride MadMan. I may be asking you a couple of questions later. By the way, very kind words and tremendous support for the wife of our fallen brother JeffTex. I'm proud to be in a group with the likes of you.

Thanks to all and I look forward to being a warrior, and of course, part of the Midnight Club.

·
Registered
7,695 Posts
Welcome to the site and the family webnut sweet looking Warrior that you have there, get used to the comments and the looks.

Here is one option for the rear brake reservoir, it's an expensive one though. There is a much cheaper bracket but I can't find the link, anyone?

http://www.baronscustom.com/catalog/display/649/index.html

A hair dryer will help to get that sticker off your swingarm.

Is that a sheep that you have there in your garden?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks for the hair dryer tip Brit. I took the other decals off, but that last one keeps getting put off for another ride.
And that sheep is Lucky the Pit who's on guard duty, lol. I seen the Barons reservoir, but wanted something accessible and that one hides behind my pipes (HOT). I just got a response from Cobrausa.com who makes a simple bracket similar to the April Givaway.

TheZsdad, Does the VBak change performance or keep the engine cooler?

To play by the rules, which forum should I move some of these mods topics to?

·
Registered
803 Posts
webnut, The VBAK is generally considered a performance mod but because you are removing that huge air box from under the tank it probably does keep the engine a bit cooler. More air flow over the top of the motor.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts