RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All, after what seemed like months, it was actually only a few weeks, i finally finalized a trade for an '02 Warrior. I got the chance to drive it for a few miles, it was only like 38 degrees this weekend otherwise i would have had it out all day, and i must say everything that has been mentioned about these beasts is correct. The previous owner added HardKrome 3" Big Straights, Yamaha Drag Bars, Kuryakyn grips, forward controls, floor boards, fender eliminator kit, and a new rear tire. The bike only has 7600 miles and i got it for a steal...There was no performance mods done yet so that will be my job with it now...One quick question...My plan was to trailer it back to Minneapolis this weekend, but when i got it on the trailer i noticed that there is almost nowhere to hook a harness to (and i have to harness the back of the bike as i do not have a trailer with a front wheel support)...Anyone have any ideas where to hook harnesses to??

·
Registered
753 Posts
first off congrats on the bike and welcome to the 4m, what i do with my bikes is i have 2 tie downs in the front hooked on each inner side of the handle bars and for the rear i have the hook on 1 side of trailer or truck bed and wrap it around the back tire and tie it down on the other side of the trailer or bed,hope it helps

·
Registered
364 Posts
I have some nylon lassos that I wrap around the upper forks and attach the pull or ratchet straps to those. It saves anything from getting scratched from the straps. Any Hardley dealer sells them. Welcome to the forum! I think the brutal cold is over with and now it is time for a nice thaw up here!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts