RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here it is. The link to my new exhaust video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRvzMgefLEI
Shows a little work before hand, and has some sound of the old exhaust then the new.
New exhaust is the Forewinder Streetfighter Exhaust. It has equal length headers and a GREAT roar.[}/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]

·
Registered
10,319 Posts
1st, who sings that song? [/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]And the new pipe sounds good. See if you can get a video
of yourself riding away. That helps to get the real sound of the pipe for anyone interested
in purchasing it.[8D]

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OHHHH how I would love to get a video of me riding away but the weather is preventing the Warrior from even getting out of bed!
I will get some when it warms up though, GUARANTEED. Especiall after the 31 tooth is in and I have some DYNO numbers to post.

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Might want to remove the rear turn signals...Or the exhaust will do it for you...[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif][/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

Mark aka Mad Man

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Rear turn signals will be comming off in early february(my birthday). Getting the all in one brake light turn signal combo! lol[}/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]quote:Originally posted by MadMan

Might want to remove the rear turn signals...Or the exhaust will do it for you...[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif][/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

Mark aka Mad Man

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
You're a man of your words....you'd promised a sound clip and here it is. The pipe looks pretty cool and I like the new loud bark[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]...

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yeah, comes in chrome, black and something else, I just dont honestly remember what. I got mine from Phats. HUGE difference in price from the manufacturer.!!![}/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]quote:Originally posted by icepick

Sounds good, do they come in chrome.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts