RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. I'm about to be the proud owner of a used 2005 Yamaha Warrior Midnight Black. I live around the West Dundee/Elgin area. I've been riding sportbikes since 1990.

I pick up the bike this week (waiting on the bank check). This will be my first cruiser. The bike has less than 100 miles on it.

Currently, I own a 2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R.

I'm glad I found another great forum, comparable to www.zx-10r.net. I'm glad to see the wealth of information everyone has provided here.

Thanks.

DJ

·
Registered
128 Posts
congratulations! you are gonna love this bike, welcome to the forum. if you are anything like me and want to know everything there is to know about your new bike, this is the place. it's like a library of info here. enjoy!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well, i haven't gotten the bike yet, but i did get to test ride the warrior. i think the transition from my sportbike to this type of cruiser will be rather smooth. the warrior handles really nicely, and has really good power.

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
Congratz and welcome! If you want to get in touch with some locals (many of whom are Warrior owners) check out the place in my sig as well!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
19 Posts
Wecome to the site and congrats on the bike, you'll love them both. To bad riding season is winding down
, but you'll be able to do lots of mods and get an early start on next season.

Bob

·
Registered
19 Posts
Congrats man, these bikes are sweet, I'm on my second one now. I'm real close to you, I work in Carpentersville, I'll keep an eye out for you.

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Congrats on buying the FASTEST Warrior, although not as fast as your ZX. It is very comfortable for long rides and very dependable. Best of luck on the mod madness.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts